Several years ago we installed Tarkett laminated flooring and everything locked into place without a lot of effort. We purchased Tarkett flooring for a living room this month, went to install the *** and found we needed large rubber mallets to beat the *** out of it to get pieces to lock together.

This is the worst product I have ever installed. If you're looking for a workout and like to swear a lot, buy this product. Bought this *** at one of the big discount lumber yards but don't expect their sales people to have any idea what they're selling.

I will be going there today to let them know what kind of junk they're selling and they'll just look at me and nod like they understand and forget about it as soon as I leave. I only wish I would have read reviews about this product before I bought this ***.

Review about: Tarkett Laminate Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bonne Terre, Missouri, United States #1314250

We have put this flooring down in three rooms no problems. But we went back and got more for one more room and this is a piece of ***.

Rubber hammer rubber piece you use to put together the works this is falling apart so now it won't snap together talked to Menards where I got it they can't return it cause they are opened well we can't use them to WONT GO TOGETHER.

Them must of gotten wet or something to fall apart this easy. I want my money back and reimburse for my time.