1.2K views

The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin.Wow in the store looks great and very nice.

Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material. I follow the instructions and then some. Prepared the surface, left the material in the same room for two weeks. Open halve of the boxes so it would be expose to the air in the room.

Started to install it, not bad. Did 7 rows of planks on a Friday on Monday morning where the tong is it look horrible and some of the groove areas had come undone. I went in and re did it just thinking maybe was my fault. No two hours later same thing.

Read the box material from China.

At the end I pull the whole thing out.Returning it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tarkett transcend vinyl flooring. Tarkett needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tarkett transcend vinyl flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tarkett.

Had an Experience with Tarkett?

Comments

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more