Manufacturer: Tarkett Category: Flooring Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I followed the instructions to THE LETTER.This product doesn't lock together along the long edge! You can not get a tight fit without having to hammer the *** out of it! Pure junk! I have experience in putting down a lot of products and this is by far the worse! I'm sending a letter to Menards and recommending they stop carrying the product. I can not say enough about the poor quality of the product and I'm at the point were glue and a pin...

Anonymous I feel your pain...........just pure junk. Save your money and the headaches and spend a little more and get some quality. Tarkett is junk.

2.7
I didn't like
  • How the floor is made

Tarkett Laminate Flooring Review

2.0
Flooring bubbles up only been installed less than a year. Was done by my brother who lays flooring for a living. A friend has the same exact floor installed by someone totally different and it is doing the same thing very low grade floors. I was hoping to get something that would be nice and hold up. Not the case it looks very tacky.