Burleigh Heads, Queensland
1.2K views

Had 31 square meters of Laminate Tarkett flooring (purchased from Bunnings) the day after it was laid I went to inspect and some of the joins had already lifted on the corners.I had the rep from tarkett come to have a look and she said they never get complaints on the product etc????

I only wish that I had done more homework and read the reviews before installation. What a mess. Bunnings have offered a free pack of laminate (big deal) I now have to follow up with the people who installed it to see where I can go from there. I absolutely regret installing this product and can't believe that the laminate even meets Australian Standards, its flimsy (even to walk on is unsecure and bouncy).

Feels cheap and nasty which is exactly what the product is! Very disappointed with Bunnings for selling such a bad product.

Also very disappointed with the meeting I had with the manager of Tarkett!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tarkett flooring from Tarkett and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Tarkett to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tarkett for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tarkett?

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1310736

Installed Tarkett Bamboo flooring abut two years ago.After both summers the flooring expanded and lifted in many areas.

Had to pull skirts back off and re-cut the 10-15 mm recommended gap again.

I cant see how you are supposed to cut around jams etc with such excessive movement.

Also no help from Bunnings .Would have used a different flooring in hind site.